Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Experiment will continue, not sure the Blog will...

In the beginning, finding topics to talk about was easy. I have found it difficult to come up with something to talk about, and Phatdogg is blogged out. I certainly do not wish to bore anyone with menial details. I could continue with updates on dishes and recipes I find and try out, but I don't feel that is necessarily connected to staying on CFG. We are committed to maintaining the dietary requirements of the food guide, but it's pretty much same-o same-o. I think that for now, I will leave the blog up, and if I come across those recipes or dishes that may interest you I will put up a post. I apologize that we won't be blogging more frequently, but I can assure everyone, I love following Canada's Food Guide, and have no desire to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment