Sunday, October 2, 2011

Waning Enthusiasm

Sometimes I just want to eat McDonald's, or more usually Burger King.  I know that the food there is of questionable nutritional value and yet, I see people enjoying this food everywhere I go.  I see them on billboards and on tv, I hear about people enjoying the latest "the chicken is the bun" sandwich on the radio, even live at the malls and on the streets we are lining up for convenience food.  I don't know where my urge for this food comes from ... I wish it would stop, it is a very difficult temptation at times to not eat a bag of Doritos (which I did last weekend).

Foods goodness and badness seems to be a pretty black and white issue for me.  I can eat a hamburger but shouldn't eat a big mac.  I can have french fries but should have them baked.  Cola can be a limited once in a while thing on this diet.  I just hope that I am not losing discipline.  It takes a lot of self-discipline to do what we are attempting here.

Phatdogg

No comments:

Post a Comment